UCG NET-JRF Management Coaching Delhi
UGC NET JRF Management Coaching is available in Delhi by India's No-1 Coaching Institute "Humanities Point" with excellent study material, tutorials and test papers for Management entrance. Get an Opportunity to enroll in Top Coaching of India to Crack NET JRF Management 2018.
We at Humanities Point Offer Classroom Coaching for Management NET-JRF Subject. If You are an Aspirant of 2018 Bach NET/JRF with Management, You can Join our innovative Batch for the Target NET/JRF-2018. We carefully cover entire syllabus of NET-JRF Management with the solution of Past Years Papers, Sample Papers and also focus on the preparation of important questions for NET-JRF Management.
Our NET-JRF Coaching in Delhi for Subject is Available in Regular Classroom Coaching as well as through Correspondence Study by sending you study materials for Management Subject. We are Leaders in Preparation of NET-JRF for Management Students and have supplied 99% Success rate in the previous year batches.
UGC NET 2018 Management Syllabus
Code No. : 17
There will be two question papers, UGC NET Management Paper II and Paper III ( Part â€“ A & B ). UGC NET Management Paper II will cover 50 Objective Type Questions ( Multiple choice, Matching type, True / False, Assertion â€“ Reasoning type ) carrying 100 marks.
UGC NET JRF Management Paper III will have two Parts â€“ A and B; UGC NET Management Paper III ( A ) will have 10 short essay type questions ( 300 words ) carrying 16 marks each. In it there will be one question with internal choice from each unit ( i.e. 10 question from 10 units; Total marks will be 160 ).
UGC NET Management Paper III ( B ) will be compulsory and there will be one question from each of the Electives. The candidate will attempt only one question ( one elective only in 800 words ) carrying 40 marks. Total marks of UGC NET Management Paper III will be 200.
UGC NET Management Paper II & Paper III ( A ) ( Core Group )
Unit â€“ I
- Managerial Economics â€“ Demand Analysis
- Production Function
- Cost â€“ Output Relations
- Market Structures
- Pricing Theories
- Macro â€“ Economics
- National Income Concepts
- Infrastructure â€“ Management and Policy
- Business Environment
- Capital Budgeting
Unit â€“ II
- The concept and significance of organisational behaviour â€“ Skills and Roles in an organisation â€“ Classical,
- Neo â€“ Classical and Modern Theories of Organisational Structure â€“ Organisational Design â€“ Understanding and Managing individual behaviour personality â€“ Perception â€“ Values â€“ Attitudes â€“ Learning â€“ Motivation.
- Understanding and Managing Group Behaviour,
- Processes â€“ Inter â€“ personal and group dynamics â€“ Communication â€“ Leadership â€“ Managing change â€“ Managing conflicts.
- Organisational Development.
Unit â€“ III
- Concepts and perspectives in HRM; HRM in changing environment.
- Human Resource Plarming â€“ Objectives, Process and Techniques.
- Job analysis â€“ Job Description.
- Selecting Human Resources.
- Induction, Training and Development.
- Exit policy and Implications.
- Performance Appraisal and Evaluation.
- Potential Assessment.
- Job Evaluation.
- Wage Determination.
- Industrial Relations and Trade Unions.
- Dispute Resolution and Grievance Management.
- Labour Welfare and Social Security Measures.
Unit â€“ IV
- Financial Management â€“ Nature and Scope.
- Valuation Concepts and Valuation of Securities.
- Capital Budgeting Decisions â€“ Risk Analysis.
- Capital Structure and Cost of Capital.
- Dividend Policy â€“ Determinants.
- Long â€“ Term and Short â€“ Term Financing Instruments.
- Mergers and Acquisitions.
Unit â€“ V
- Marketing Environment and Environment Scanning;
- Marketing Information Systems and Marketing Research;
- Understanding Consumer and Industrial Markets;
- Demand Measurement and Forecasting;
- Market Segmentation â€“ Targeting and Positioning;
- Product Decisions, Product mix, Product Life Cycle;
- New Product Development;
- Branding and Packaging;
- Pricing Methods and Strategies.
- Promotion Decisions â€“ Promotion mix;
- Personal Selling;
- Channel Management;
- Vertical Marketing Systems;
- Evaluation and Control of Marketing Effort;
- Marketing of Services;
- Customer Relation Management;
- Uses of Internet as a Marketing Medium â€“ Other related issues like branding, market development, Advertising and retailing on the net.
- New issues in Marketing.
Unit â€“ VI
- Role and Scope of Production Management;
- Facility Location;
- Layout Planning and Analysis;
- Production Planning and Control â€“ Production Process Analysis;
- Demand Forecasting for Operations;
- Determinants of Product mix;
- Production Scheduling;
- Work measurement;
- Time and Motion Study;
- Statistical Quality Control.
- Role and Scope of Operations Research;
- Linear Programming;
- Sensitivity Analysis;
- Transportation Model;
- Inventory Control;
- Queueing Theory;
- Decision Theory;
- Markov Analysis; PERT / CPM.
Unit â€“ VII
- Probability Theory;
- Probability distributions â€“ Binomial, Poisson, Normal and Exponential;
- Correlation and Regression analysis;
- Sampling theory;
- Sampling distributions;
- Tests of Hypothesis;
- Large and small samples;
- t z, F, Chi â€“ square tests.
- Use of Computers in Managerial applications;
- Technology issues and Data processing in organizations;
- Information systems;
- MIS and Decision making;
- System analysis and design;
- Trends in Information Technology;
- Internet and Internet â€“ based applications.
Unit â€“ VIII
- Concept of Corporate Strategy;
- Components of Strategy Formulation;
- Ansoffs Growth Vector;
- BCG Model;
- Porter's Generic Strategies;
- Competitor Analysis;
- Strategic Dimensions and Group Mapping;
- Industry Analysis;
- Strategies in Industry Evolution, Fragmentation, Maturity, and decline.
- Competitive strategy and Corporate Strategy;
- Transnationalization of World Economy;
- Managing Cultural Diversity;
- Global Entry Strategies;
- Globalisation of Financial System and Services;
- Managing International Business;
- Competitive Advantage of Nations;
- RTP and WTO.
Unit â€“ IX
- Concepts â€“ Types, Characteristics; Motivation; Competencies and its development; Innovation and Entrepreneurship;
- Small business â€“ Concepts Government policy for promotion of small and tiny enterprises;
- Process of Business Opportunity Identification;
- Detailed business plan preparation; Managing small enterprises; Planning for growth;
- Sickness in Small Enterprises;
- Rehabilitation of Sick Enterprises;
- Intrapreneurship (Organisational Entrepreneurship).
Unit â€“ X
- Ethics and Management System;
- Ethical issues and Analysis in Management;
- Value based organisations;
- Personal framework for ethical choices;
- Ethical pressure on individual in organisations;
- Gender issues;
- Ecological consciousness;
- Environmental ethics;
- Social responsibilities of business;
- Corporate governance and ethics.
UGC NET Management Paper III ( B ) ( Elective / Optional )
Elective â€“ I
- Human Resource Management ( HRM ) â€“ Significance; Objectives; Functions; A diagnostic model; External and Internal environment;
- Forces and Influences; Organizing HRM function.
- Recruitment and Selection â€“ Sources of recruits; Recruiting methods; Selection procedure; Selection tests; Placement and Follow-up.
- Performance Appraisal System â€“ Importance and Objectives; Techniques of appraisal system; New trends in appraisal system.
- Development of Personnel â€“ Objectives; Determining Needs; Methods of Training & Development programs; Evaluation.
- Career Planning and Development â€“ Concept of career; Career planning and development methods.
- Compensation and Benefits â€“ Job evaluation techniques; Wage and salary administration; Fringe Benefits; Human resource records and audit.
- Employee Discipline â€“ importance; causes and forms; Disciplinary action; Domestic enquiry.
- Grievance Management â€“ Importance; Process and Practices; Employee Welfare and Social Security Measures.
- Industrial Relations â€“ Importance; Industrial conflicts; Causes; Dispute settlement machinery.
- Trade Unions â€“ Importance of Unionism; Union leadership; National Trade Union Movement.
- Collective Bargaining â€“ Concept; Process; Pre-requisites; New trends in collective bargaining.
- Industrial Democracy and Employee Participation â€“ Need for industrial democracy; Pre â€“ requisites for industrial democracy; Employee Participation â€“ Objectives; Forms of Employee Participation.
- Future of Human Resource Management.
Elective â€“ II
- Marketing â€“ Concept; Nature and Scope; Marketing myopia; Marketing mix; Different environments and their influences on marketing; Understanding the customer and competition.
- Role and Relevance of Segmentation and Positioning; Static and Dynamic understanding of BCG Matrix and Product Life Cycle; Brands â€“ Meaning and Role; Brand building strategies; Share increasing strategies.
- Pricing objectives; Pricing concepts; Pricing methods.
- Product â€“ Basic and Augmented stages in New Product Developments
- Test Marketing Concepts.
- Promotion mix â€“ Role and Relevance of advertising Sales promotion â€“ media planning and management.
- Advertising â€“ Planning, execution and evaluation.
- Different tools used in sales promotion and their specific advantages and limitations.
- Public Relations â€“ Concept and Relevance.
- Distribution channel hierarchy; Role of each member in the channel; Analysis of business potential and evaluation of performance of the channel members.
- Wholesaling and Retailing â€“ Different types and the strengths of each one; Emerging issues in different kinds of retailing in India.
- Marketing Research â€“ Sources of Information; Data Collection; Basic Tools used in Data Analysis; Structuring a Research Report.
- Marketing to Organisations â€“ Segmentation Models; Buyer behaviour models; Organisational, buying process.
- Consumer Behaviour theories and models and their specific relevance to marketing managers.
- Sales Function â€“ Role of technology in automation of sales function Customer relationship management including the concept of 'Relationship Marketing'.
- Use of internet as a medium of marketing; Managerial issues in reaching consumers / organisation through internet.
- Structuring and managing marketing organisations.
- Export Marketing â€“ Indian and global context.
Elective â€“ III
- Nature and Scope of Financial Management.
- Valuation Concepts â€“ Risk and Return; Valuation of Securities; Pricing Theories â€“ Capital asset pricing model and Arbitrage pricing theory â€“ Understanding financial statements and analysis thereof.
- Capital budgeting decisions; Risk analysis in capital budgeting and Long â€“ Term sources of finance.
- Capital Structure â€“ Theories and Factors; Cost of capital.
- Dividend Policies â€“ Theories and Determinants.
- Working Capital Management â€“ Determinants and Financing; Cash management; Inventory management; Receivables management.
- Elements of Derivatives.
- Corporate risk management.
- Mergers and Acquitions.
- International Financial Management.
Elective â€“ IV
- India's Foreign Trade and Policy; Export promotion policies; Trade agreements with other countries; Policy and performance of Export zones and Export â€“ oriented units; Export incentives.
- International marketing logistics; International logistical structures; Export Documentation framework; Organization of shipping services; Chartering practices; Marine cargo insurance.
- International financial environment; Foreign exchange markets; Deterrnination of exchange rates; Exchange risk measurement; International investment; International capital markets; International Credit Rating Agencies and Implications of their ratings.
- WTO and Multilateral trade agreements pertaining to trade in goods; trade in services and TRIPS; Multilateral Environmental Agreements (MEAs); International Trade Blocks â€“ NAFTA, ASEAN, SAARC, EU, WTO and Dispute Settlement Mechanism.
- Technology monitoring; Emerging Opportunities for Global Business.
Recommended Management Books :
- UGC NET/SET Management by Seema Kumari
- UGC NET/SET (JRF & LS) Management by Mohit Agarwal
- Trueman's UGC NET Management, by M. Shivani
- Previous Years' Papers Solved by R. Gupta
Download previous years Management question papers
For 2015 - http://cbsenet.nic.in/cbsenet/QuestionPaperDec2015.aspx
For 2014 and Earlier : http://www.ugcnetonline.in/previous_question_papers.php
Aspire to Crack JRF-NET
Regular Batch Starting From
|BATCHES||January to June||July to December|
|1st Batch||10th Jan 2019||15th July 2019|
|2nd Batch||25th Jan 2019||30th July 2019|
|3rd Batch||05th Feb 2019||15th Aug 2019|
|Weekend-1||10th Feb 2019||16th July 2019|
|Weekend-2||25th Feb 2019||1st Aug 2019|